UTStarcom (Audiovox) announced their First 3G WCDMA handset at the Supercomm conference in Chicago. The GW200 is a dual-mode WCDMA/GPRS/GSM handset that will operate on 900/1800/1900 MHz when in GSM mode.
The phone will feature a 1.8-inch 65k color TFT LCD screen, BREW enabled, streaming media, built in MP3 player with the ability to play through the speakerphone, and a whole bunch of applications you would normally see on a phone. Also, lets not forget the internal flashlight which we see popping up on many different phones these days. As for measurements, the phone will measure 4.5" x 1.8" x 0.86" and will weigh in at 3.8 ounces.
- Dimensions : 114X46X22mm.
- Weight : 108g.
- GSM Triband (900/1800/1900MHz).
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service).
- WCDMA (Wideband Code Division Multiple Access) 2100MHz.
- 2.0 WAP browser.
- Support 2 way video conferencing function.
- VOD (Video On Demand).
- Support BREW platform.
- MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service).
- 1.8” 65536 colours TFT LCD display screen.
- MP3 player.
- Bulit-in flash light.
- Internal antenna.
- Call vibration.
- 72 bit polyphonic ring tone.
- Text input predictive software.
- USB client.
- Downloadable applications, games, logos and ring tones.
- Store up to 200 contact persons in phonebook.
- Alarm clock, world clock, calendar, contacts, calculator, memo, caller filter function, Email, PC sync, screensaver, wallpaper and games.
- Up to 200 hours of standby time.
- Up to 3 hours of talk time.
UTStarcom GW200 Specifications
UTStarcom GW200 3G phone
UTStarcom Unveils GW200 3G WCDMA Handset
UTStarcom GW200 3G Phone For for WCDMA/GSM/GPRS networks Announced